Monday, January 12, 2009

How many hours difference?


Happy new year friends! A brand spanking new 2009! At least i post something in January, from way over here. One of my resolutions is to update my blog more - and since now most updates will come from it, I guess its a good a reason as any to write a bit more consistently. =) In the next few weeks (and months) you will see that for the CG this page will be a stepping stone to sharing our faith and experiences a little more convenient. . . .since i am way way way way over here. So lets begin shall we? I thought that sharing pictures of my home away from home would be most apt. . . .
The first picture is the first half of the rented apartment. . . .. . the left hand side of the room!

This is the other side of the room. . . . . .


And the kitchen. Red seems to be the color of the day. . . .or should i say the room. . . . But why oh why are the chairs green? The dinner chairs are green. . . .
But I am liking the dishwasher and the fridge. Gun metal finish . . . nice.

The sofa ( which also is red) is also a pull out bed. Will be really useful when i have guests (a.k.a Mum and bro. . . .).

And lastly the bathroom - a little small, and without much storage. Actually the whole place has very little storage room. I have clothes and belongings stuffed in vaarious crevices all over the place . . . . . .


And so thats a little about what my place here looks like. I still owe some pictures of the ride. . . . I plan to turn it in for another one every other week or so. But don't tell my Optra - she might get a little jealous. =)

Good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. this is sooooo much better than my current room and your current room in PG too...haih...jealous...

    ReplyDelete